Home Insurance

Key Features

Our knowledge and experience of the industry have allowed us to create a superb insurance policy for your home designed with you in mind. Many features you may expect to pay for as an optional extra we include as standard. We specialise in mid or high net worth home insurance and can offer very generous levels of cover. We are also able to offer an excellent Legal Protection insurance package administered by Lawshield UK for a small additional premium.  

Key Features

  • Accidental damage to televisions, mirror and glass included as standard
  • Full Accidental damage cover for building and contents available
  • Replacement locks and keys cover included
  • Frozen food cover available.
  • Personal possession insurance away from your home
  • Domestic staff personal property cover

Mid or High Net Worth Home Insurance

This wide cover can be considered for homes which meet the Minimum Requirements of Buildings Only: £250,000, Contents Only: £75,000 (plus fine art, antiques and valuables) or Combined Buildings and Contents £300,000.

Cover includes

  • BUILDINGS - Accidental damage
  • CONTENTS - Worldwide accidental damage on general contents, fine art, antiques and valuables
  • Single article limit for fine art and antiques £25,000
  • Single article limit for valuables £10,000
  • Annual travel available including winter sports for the family up to a maximum age of 75
  • Public/personal liability can be increased to £10,000,000
  • Home assistance
  • Home emergency solutions for domestic emergencies

Insurance Guide

Here are a couple of suggestions to protect your home and choose the right insurance policy:-

  • When leaving your home for a period of time, for example if you decide to go away for the fortnight, be sure that you turn the water off at the mains, particularly over the winter months. Frost can cause pipes to burst in the home, which in turn will cause an escape of water and potentially significant damage to your home.
  • Ensure that you regularly maintain your property. Insurance policies are not designed to cover wear and tear so it is important that check your home on a regular basis to make sure it is in a good state of repair. Good examples are having your roof regularly checked, make sure your chimney is structurally sound and ensure your electrics are in full working order and comply with current standards. Insurers may check that such maintenance work has been carried out in the event of a claim, so keeping receipts will always be a good idea.
  • It is important to understand what is covered under the Buildings section of a policy and what is covered under Contents. Building cover includes the structure of the home itself and permanent fixtures such as doors, windows, built-in bathroom and kitchen fittings, built-in wardrobes and the like. Similarly, Outbuildings, walls, gates and the like are covered under the Buildings section too, should they be specified. Buildings cover can also include the costs for temporary accommodation should your home be deemed inhabitable following a loss. Contents cover includes anything freestanding inside your home (and outbuildings if specified). This does include carpets, curtains, clothing, pots and pans, white goods and anything else that is not structurally a part of your home.


Please find below a link to copies of our Policy Summary and our Terms of Business for your information. Should you require any more details that cannot be obtained from these documents, please give us a call and we will be happy to talk things through with you.

Summary of Cover

[coming soon]

Terms of Business

[coming soon]

Get A Quote

If you require further information or wish us to provide you with a quotation, please call us on 01926 468 768 and ask to speak to a member of the commercial team. Alternatively, please click on the big green button below and we will call at a time that suits you.

Click here for US to contact YOU for a quote